This blog is dedicated to disseminating the resources required to get a job after graduation and the current and future of hiring practices of employers.
Needless to say. Times have changed and will never be the same. Employers are always looking for an employee who is able to show them something new and groundbreaking. However, getting your foot in the door and remembering that there is a whole flock of people in the same situation as you is of utmost importance to remain sane in this crazy time of our lives.
Here are some quick links that reinforce our opinion:
- Hiring your first employee: the basics (hiscox.co.uk)
- 5 Hiring Practices You Should Stop Today (quickbase.intuit.com)
- Employment In America: WTF is going on? (corcodilos.com)
- HireSafe and i3screen Announce Their Alliance for an Improved Drug… (prweb.com)
- Hireology Releases Halloween Infographic Titled “Trick-Or-Treating… (prweb.com)
- Globalization Partners Reaches New Milestone: Global Employee Leasing… (prweb.com)
- The Secret That Is Helping Practice Managers Hire The Best Candidates (pediatricinc.com)
- Recruit Graduate Or Experienced Worker Which One Is Better? (gradcentraluk.wordpress.com)